Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pip Hunter
    Keymaster

Hey guys,

I am looking for GBPUSD long trades.

As you can see in the daily GBPUSD chart below (red line) we have solid support level. I am looking for price to push through this and make a false break.

I will then be on the 4 hr and 1 hr time frame charts looking for bullish price action to get long into the resistance level shown on the chart.

Jimmy Fang
      Participant

Could we mark that same support and then move to smaller time frame charts such as the 15 minute chart to look for a long trade for better risk reward?

Pip Hunter
        Keymaster

Hey Jimmy,

yes, I also do the same thing – I find quality areas to find high-probability trades, then move down to the smaller timeframes to perfect my entry and stop loss.

Pip Hunter
          Keymaster

Hope you guys were watching this one… false break past the support level as instructed in previous posts and the false break we were trading for happened in a big way on 4 hr and smaller time frames. Quality high profit trade.

Any questions let me know.

Pip Hunter
            Keymaster

Hope you guys still riding this one and cashing in on what has been a huge trade.

Below is 1 hour chart showing false break we looked for, got and then rode higher.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.