Learn Price Action Forums Weekly Trade Ideas Two Trades I am Looking at…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pip Hunter
    Keymaster

Hey traders,

got two price action trades on my radar…

The first I have spotted is on the USDJPY 4 hr chart.

Price is now consolidating and boxing, but I am looking for support to be tested and then a break higher.

Any trade would be confirmed on the smaller time frame charts with a potential breakout higher into the resistance shown below.

I will update on this potential trade as it moves forward.

The second trade I am looking at making is on the EURUSD. Below is the daily chart showing a very decent resistance level.

If price can move higher into this level I will move onto the lower time frame charts and start looking for short trades should we get some rejection and bearish price action.

See chart below:

Pip Hunter
      Keymaster

Hope you guys were watching the smaller time frame charts for a short trade on the EURUSD as I suggested in the previous post.

We got a perfect rejection of the resistance shown with a very nice 2 bar reversal price action pattern trade on the 1 hour chart.

Hope you all cashed in.

Pip Hunter
        Keymaster

I am now looking to take long trades as price slides lower into support. I am targeting resistance, as shown in the chart below.

Pip Hunter
          Keymaster

Hey traders,

hopefully you have been following along closesly and making some nice profits.

Price did move into support on the USDJPY as I said it would in post above and we got some really solid bullish price action to take a long trade.

Any questions let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.