Learn Price Action Forums Weekly Trade Ideas Weekly Trade Ideas – 18th March

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pip Hunter
    Keymaster

G’day traders,

whilst there are a ton of trades I am looking at, here are just three for you.

If you don’t understand anything or want anything cleared up just reply to this thread or email at support@learnpriceaction.com

GBPUSD Daily and 4 Hour Charts

GBPUSD has made a nice false break through the daily chart resistance and is now looking to move lower.

Two ways to play this are look for a move higher back into the resistance and for bearish price action for short trades – or look on the smaller time frames 1hr – 15min time frames for a continuation pattern that prices are looking to continue lower.

USDCHF Daily and 4 Hour Charts

Price sitting at a really important area with the USDCHF.

Price sitting at not only the 6.18 fib level, but also a key resistance.

I am actually looking for this fib level to be broken and for price to move higher.

Long trades for me will be triggered if the 61 fib and resistance levels are broken looking for price to move into the next resistance as shown on charts below.

EURUSD 4 Hour Chart

Love trading this pair as it makes me a lot of money, but as of the moment it is sitting at a key level and I am waiting for price action to tell me which way to trade.

As shown on 4 hour chart below, price now sitting on key support level.

I am watching important price action moves on all time frames for how I will trade this one.

Jimmy Fang
      Participant

Thanks Pip,

You have been killing it with these, please keep them coming!

Sondu
        Participant

Thanks Pip. You give me lots of hope that one day I’ll be able to do it like you 😊.

Pip Hunter
          Keymaster

Hey Sondu,

thanks, at the moment the markets are firing and there is a lot of money to be made.

Some times it can be a challenge, but at the moment is the best time to trade if you know the correct strategies.

For example, is just one trade I discussed above with the USDCHF. If that level breaks we should get a nice long trade and make solid profits.

Same with GBPUSD – that should now fall into support for some more profits.

Pip Hunter
            Keymaster

Hope you guys made huge profits when the Fib and resistance  level I discussed above that I was looking to be broken, broke and made a huge move higher.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.